Connect on Social Media

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Petit Vour December 2016 Review



Petit Vour is a subscription service that gives you 3-5 beauty related products every month for $15 a month in the United States ($23/month in Canada and and $25/month for worldwide). I used to have Birchbox, Ipsy, and Sephora Play, but got tired of constantly being sent products that were not cruelty free and vegan. So this subscription service is perfect for me. So far I have yet to be disappointed in a box. I believe that due to the holidays, I received my box a little later than normal. I just received my box today (December 28th).



In this month's box we got:


Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Luminous Lip Crayon in Salinas, Retailed at $22
From what I've seen, not everyone received the same color of this product. This is full-sized and is something that I have been wanting to try for a while now. This color is described as a "rosy brown" on their website. It felt creamer when I applied it and is more on the sheer side. It feels really moisturizing, which I think is great for this time of year.


OILLE Hair Serum Volumizing Intelligence samples, Full size is $58
This is a brand I haven't heard of before, but I love discovering new brands that are cruelty-free and vegan- that's the whole point of a subscription box, right? This is meant to be put in your roots while your hair is still wet in order to add volume. You apply this before shampoo. I have naturally oily hair so the thought of applying an oil to my hair frightens me, but I'll give it a shot.


Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Bath and Shower Oil sample, Full size is $73
I'm secretly (well it's not a secret anymore) hoping that I don't enjoy this product due to its price tag. You're meant to rub this on your body before you shower and when you get into the shower, it releases scents of grapefruit, rosemary, and juniper that's meant to awaken you in the morning. Lord knows I need help with that, so I'm excited to try this. You can put this in your bath as well.


Shamanuti Activated Charcoal Cleanser, Retailed at $10-$36, depending on the size
On their website, they advertise this as a cleanser that "... utilises the properties of activated charcoal to neutralise acidity and absorb impurities as well as to gently exfoliate the skin with maple extract." Sounds good to me! It says that it's good for all skin types, including sensitive and acne prone skin (which is me in a nutshell) and can be a good treatment for acne, rosacea, and eczema. I think I'll be getting a lot of use out of this product.

So that was everything in this months box! If you're interested in this subscription service you can click here. Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment