Connect on Social Media

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Peach-Infused Highlighting Palette Review

Like so many of you, I was very excited to see that Too Faced was releasing a new peach collection. Too Faced is cruelty-free and the highlighting palette and lip glosses in this collection are vegan (the eye shadow palette and papa don't peach blush unfortunately are not-boo!). Here are some pictures of the packaging.












As always with Too Faced, the packaging is adorable and it really does smell like peaches! I will say that it is smaller than I thought it would be- especially considering the price ($42). Moving on to swatching it, I felt like for pale skin it was fine, but I've seen reviews saying that it didn't show up as well on darker skin tones. It applied evenly and wasn't patchy. The highlighter went on the nicest, while the bronzer and blush I did have to go in a second and third time in order to get the pigmentation I was looking for. And while applying it to my face, I did have to build it up as well.



I think this palette is meant to be more of a natural glow and more subtle. If you're looking for a blinding highlighter, I don't think this would be up your alley. It's actually not as glittery as I thought it was going to be either, which is always nice. Personally, I think I'll get a lot of use out of this product. With that said, I honestly don't think it's a MUST have, but it nice to add to my collection. Here is a picture of me wearing the palette:


The Too Faced website is currently out of stock for this product, but you can still buy it online at Sephora and it will be in stores at Sephora on January 6th. Ulta is currently out of stock online as well and it will be in their stores on January 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment