Connect on Social Media

Monday, January 30, 2017

Etsy Highlighers and Eye Shadows!


Like many other people, I LOVE Etsy. Not only is Etsy good for arts and crafts, but cosmetics as well! Many of the products on their website are cruelty-free and vegan- score! I find that the quality of the products on Etsy are top-notch, but affordable. Today I'll be showing you some of my favorite products from different shops on Etsy.




PrettiesforYourFace
Left to right: Purple Rain, Jack's Lament, and Aphrodite


Top to bottom: Purple Rain, Jack's Lament, and Aphrodite

Top to bottom: Purple Rain, Jack's Lament, and Aphrodite


















Jack's Lament Highlighter is inspired by Nightmare Before Christmas and limited edition. This one only comes in one size. You can swirl the colors to get different shades with this highlighter. Its so beautiful and pigmented- it only took one swipe to get the swatch!

Purple Rain Highlighter is a metallic lavender. Ashlye Kyle has said that this is a dupe for Jeffree Star's lavender snow. I don't own the Jeffree Star one, but I love this highlighter!

Aphrodite Highlighter is white with a hint of gold shimmer. This looks so pretty on my skin and isn't chunky at all.




Top to bottom: White Gold, Rose Gold, and Toasted Honey

Everything in this shop is cruelty-free and vegan. I bought the medallion collection to test out if I liked their products or not. I was definitely not disappointed! The swatches that I did look exactly like the ones on their website. They also offer a variety of sizes:

*26mm small magnetic pan only - eyeshadow size ($15.50)
*36mm magnetic pan only - blush size ($26.00)
*37mm pan IN a compact (black or silver compact depending on our stock) ($35.00)
*59mm EXTRA LARGE pan in a sleek black compact ($46.00)






Top to bottom: Sorting Hat, My Precious,
Cinderella, Fly You Fools, Khaleesi, and
Ravenclaw
Top to bottom: Sorting Hat, My Precious, Cinderella,
Fly You Fools, Khaleesi, and Ravenclaw





















Not everything in their shop is vegan, but they do label what is vegan. I was originally drawn to this shop because of the names of everything. There's entire collections dedicated to Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Game of Thrones- just to name a few. They are mineral eyeshadows, but I found them really easy to work with and they are just so pigmented. They also offer sample sizes if you're unsure of a color or just want to try it out. I received the following shades: Sorting Hat, My Precious, Cinderella, Fly You Fools, Khaleesi, and Ravenclaw.


I only have one thing from this shop that I got as part of their Halloween collection. This store released the original rainbow highlighter that everyone went crazy for. This highlighter is called "slay" and is made to look like a blood splatter. The cool thing about this highlighter is that you can swirl it to ger different colors. This is more on the glittery side, but it still really pretty on the cheeks. Their website also states if the item is vegan or not in the item description.

FeatherRiverBody            

I first heard of this store through GraveYardGirl when she mentioned the pumpkin pie highlighter (which is what I have). I emailed the owner of the store about which products were vegan and this is the response I received:         
"Most of them are vegan but we do use carmine in some of our shadows, none of our highlighters but some of our pressed pigment shadows have it in it.

Here is a list of the shadows that included it in their ingredient deck.

Apricot
Baby Cheeks
Bitterseet Coral
Coral Rose
Fire Catcher
Gem
Get Bronzed
Golden Valentine
Maddie's Violet
Magenta Dreams
Midnight Amethyst
Mulberry
Paris
Posy
Purple Quartz
Rose Bud
Rover"

I will definitely be checking out more of their products because I love this highlighter. It is easily one of my favorites. It's not that blinding highlighter- it's definitely more of a natural glow. I love pairing this with a more orange toned blush.

That's all I have for now! What are some of ya'lls favorite Etsy stores?



No comments:

Post a Comment