Connect on Social Media

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Petit Vour January 2017 Unboxing



 Petit Vour is a subscription service that gives you 3-5 beauty related products every month for $15 a month in the United States ($23/month in Canada and $25/month for worldwide). The products are all cruelty-free and vegan. The sizes of the products are usually deluxe or full size. Which is great if you're tired of getting little samples all the time.






In this month's box we received:

EVOLVh UltraShine Moisture Shampoo and EVOLVh UltraShine Moisture Conditioner, Retails at $8.00- 69.00, depending on the size.
This shampoo is advertised as being for all hair types, but is specifically for curly, dry hair. It is also safe for hair that has been chemically treated. For reference, my hair is curly, thick, and oily. Anything that says it'll add moisture to hair is usually not my friend- because the last thing my hair needs is more moisture. It didn't help with the oiliness of my hair, but I will say that it helped with frizz and my curls looked nice after using this product. However, I didn't think it was really for my hair type unfortunately.




Blissoma Tonique, Full Size is $32.00.
This is a toner that you spray on your face instead of wiping it on. It smells really good and was hydrating for my skin. This can be used after your cleanser and throughout the day if you need a boost for your skin. I haven't heard of this company before, but will be checking out more of their products.



I haven't tried this yet, but have read from the reviews that this last a long time, is very pigmented, and dries quickly. I was kind of disappointed in the color I received because it is a little bright for me. It's a bright pink and I tend to not like pink or bright colors. I'll most likely try some other colors because they do have some beautiful colors on their website.


If you're interested in Petit Vour, you can click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment