Connect on Social Media

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Petit Vour Unboxing February 2017


Petit Vour is a subscription box service where you receive 3-5 beauty related products every month for $15 a month in the United States ($23/month in Canada and and $25/month for worldwide). I especially like this box because all the products are cruelty-free and vegan. You usually receive at least one full sized product- which is always great in a subscription box!







Konjac Sponge Company Facial Sponge, Retails for $12.
I know people who swear by these and love them, but I haven't had much luck with them. I have tried two other ones and they both really irritated my skin. I have really sensitive skin and usually don't switch up my skin care routine too often because of this. This one in particular is made for sensitive skin, so maybe I'll have better luck with this one!


St. Tropica Organic Coconut Hot Oil Hair Mask, Retails for $5
I believe I've mentioned this before, but I have greasy hair and the idea of putting more oil into my hair terrifies me. I read through the comments and some people did say that this left their hair feeling more greasy. I unfortunately don't think I will be using this product.



AILA Cosmetics Nail 3-in-1 Nail Color Remover Wipe, Retails for $1.
Because I can't wear nail polish to work during the week, I normally paint my nails every weekend and pretty much always need nail polish remover. This product worked really well for removing my nail polish and I would definitely recommend it! You can either buy them individually or in bulk.


Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Cream Shadow Stick, Retails for $22.
This is the item that I was most excited to try because I haven't really tried any shadow sticks yet. I received the shade "smoke" which is a really pretty silver color (swatch below). This is something that you can apply either very lightly, or build it up. It also feeling really hydrating and lasted a long time on my eyes. Definitely my favorite item this month!



I also have a new YouTube channel! If you'd like to check it out, please click here.

If you're interested in this box, you can click here
Past Unboxing:

No comments:

Post a Comment