Connect on Social Media

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit Review

 It's finally here! For months, fans have known about a collaboration with Nicole Guerriero and Anastasia Beverly Hills, but weren't really sure what was coming our way until both Nicole and ABH announced the news via Instagram on February 6th. Nicole's kit is the first collab ABH has done with the glow kit range. Considering how much everyone loves ABH's glow kits, I think this will be an excellent product as well! Originally it was announced that the palette would launch on Sephora's and ABH's websites on March 3rd, but a special 48-hour surprise release came out on the Sephora app on February 26th. The palette quickly sold out before the 48-hour mark, but will be back on Friday (tomorrow). It will also be in Sephora stores on March 15th. This palette is cruelty-free and vegan.


Close up of the shades:

The shades are as followed: Kitty Kat (pink champagne), Forever Young (oyster), Daydream (soft peach), Forever Lit (iridescent pearl), Glo Getter (gold), and 143 (cool bronze). All the shades look gorgeous and I think there's something in this palette for everyone. When you look at them in the pans, they look really glittery, but once you swatch them, they don't contain chunks of glitter. There is some fallout, so be sure to tap your brush before applying.

Top to bottom: Forever Lit, Glo Getter, and 143

Top to bottom: Kitty Kat, Forever Young, and Daydream













The swatches above show a finger swatch and a swatch with a brush. They felt super buttery and applied nicely on the skin. These are insanely pigmented and I didn't have to build it up to get the pigmentation I wanted. When I applied it to my cheeks, it was that blinding highlight that I would expect from this palette and it is easily my new favorite highlighter palette! It almost looks like metal on your face (I mean that in a good way) and I'm in love with it. You can also mix the shades together to create a unique look! You can also use these as eyeshadows if a few of the shades don't work for your skin tone. There are very few items I would call a "must have", but this is one of them!


Will be available to purchase on the Sephora website, as well as Anastasia Beverly Hills.

I also have a new YouTube channel! If you'd like to check it out, please click here.

1 comment:

  1. Great Post. Just the information I was looking for. Thanks for sharing. From the blogger at www.comofficialwebsite.com

    ReplyDelete