Connect on Social Media

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Petit Vour March 2017 Unboxing



Petit Vour is a subscription service where you receive 3-5 beauty related products every month for $15 a month in the United States ($23/month in Canada and $25/month for worldwide). This is a great option if you're looking for cruelty-free and vegan makeup and skincare items. I have discovered new favorites through this box, the only downfall is that a lot of the times you do receive more skincare items. This month we have three skincare items and one makeup product. However, I really liked the items that were included and was pleasantly surprised!





Little Barn Apothecary Blue Yarrow and Geranium Cleansing Oil, Retail Value: $8
On their website they describe this as an "organic plant oils formulated to remove impurities from deep within pores. Easily dissolves makeup and buildup while deeply hydrating and toning skin." I personally don't like using oils for removing makeup, but this feels really light and not too oily. It also smells like you just stepped into a garden- definitely a plus!




Kani Botanical Beauty Galaxy Milk Illuminating Beauty Oil, Retail Value: $16
This is a liquid highlighter that isn't too glittery- it just gives your face a natural glow. While I normally go for powder highlighters, I really liked how this applied. It was easy to put on and blended nicely. Even over powder, it was so pretty! A little also goes a long way, so I think I will be using this for a while.





Metta Skincare Intense Replenishing Face Balm, Retail Value: $12.50
This is a balm designed for dry skin and considering my skin is very dry, I think I'll like this product. You're supposed to use this after cleansing around wrinkle prone areas. It has ingredients like lavender, pomegranate, red raspberry, and rosemary. It feels nice to the touch and I can't wait to use it!





Formulary 55 Rosehip and Clay Facial Mask, Retail Value: $8
"On their website, they describe this as a "... blend [that] will draw out toxins without over drying the skin." Sounds good to me! I have used clay masks in the past and have found them drying, so I'm curious if this one will live up to the claim. This also smells amazing! I have acne prone skin and love face mask, so I'll definitely be using this.

Total Value: $44.50

I also have a new YouTube channel! If you'd like to check it out, please click here.


Vegan List and Updates:

Recent Reviews:


2 comments: