Connect on Social Media

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Vegan Friendly Update Part Four

In a quest for cruelty-free and vegan options, I'm constantly emailing companies- almost to the point of being annoying- when I can't seem to find any information about their cruelty-free status and/or if they have vegan friendly options. I am currently waiting on responses from Fiona Stiles, Note Cosmetics, Iman, Klean Color, Naked Cosmetics, Le Metier de Beaute, Cargo, Grande Cosmetics, Laritzy, and Evelyn Iona.

I have another vegan update with a few more companies as well- I didn't want to have too many in one post. I am also creating vegan list for Makeup Revolution, MUA, Freedom, Edward Bess, Shea Moisture, and Kari Gran. If you're interested in more vegan friendly updates or other vegan lists I have created, please check out the links located at the bottom of the page.

I originally heard about this company on Hautelook and had never heard of them before. They responded pretty quickly stating:
"Thank you for your interest in Fusion Beauty! Though we do not make the claim to be vegan, we do not test our products on animals nor use animal byproducts."

I know that many companies don't claim to be vegan for certification reasons (plus other reasons, I'm sure), so that part doesn't really bother me. I do like that they were honest with their answer and maybe next time they're on Hautelook, I'll have to get some of their products.

Yet another company I heard of from Hautelook. They also responded pretty quickly:
"Thank you for your enquiry, we hope you are well. Our products aren’t tested on animals & we only use high-quality natural ingredients. However, we do use some animal-by products. For example- bees wax and carmine. Please let us know if there are any products you may be interested in & we will let you know if they are vegan. Thank you "

I did respond back with some items that I was interested in and this was their response:
"Thank you for your enquiry, we hope you are well. We have had a reply back from our manufacures and we can assure you that the beauty delights you enquired about (listed below) are all Vegan Friendly, we thought you would also like to know that our products aren’t tested on animals and we only use high-quality ingredients. Mirenesse is 100% cruelty free.
We would never test on our furry friends, and we are also PETA certified!! :) 
  • Touch On Concealer, 
  • Skin Clone Mineral Veil Bronzer, 
  • Studio Magic BB Pore Powder, 
  • Studio Magic Face Glow Powder"

I personally get tired of companies wanted you to email them about every product, but at least you know that they will actually give you an answer.


I contacted this company twice before I received a response and their response was straight forward:
"Thank you for your interest in our products!
Our products are 100% cruelty-free, but not Vegan."

Obviously because they're not vegan-friendly, I won't be shopping their, but at least they were honest.

This company is owned by Nicole Guerriero and I couldn't find any information, so I decided to email them. They also responded quickly with:
"Our products are organic, paraben free and never tested on animals. We love our furry friends!"

Since they only answered half by question, I messaged them again asking if they were vegan-friendly as well. They responded saying that they were indeed vegan-friendly as well. Great News!



I've heard some YouTuber's talking about this brand and their products look beautiful. Their response was:
"Yes, Emité Make up is 100% cruelty free and vegan. We do not have any animal derived ingredients.
All cosmetics is manufactured in Europe (Italy, France and Sweden) and we have a few items made in USA as well."

This is great! Will definitely be checking them out in the future.



I've known about this brand for a while and when I saw that they had a few items for sale during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty event, I decided to contact them. Their response was:
"Older formulas may contain honey, lanolin, or similar ingredients, however, all of our new formulations do not and will not contain those ingredients. We direct our manufacturers not to use animal-derived ingredients and we are currently in the process of removing any animal-derived ingredients from existing products as we update them. 

All ingredients will be listed and are very visible in the ingredients tab of each product page on www.mallybeauty.com. If there are no ingredients lists or you need a list for a QVC product, please let me know and I will be happy to send them to you."

I love that they're moving away from using animal derived ingredients and will be picking up some of their products during the sale.

I also have a new YouTube channel! If you'd like to check it out, please click here.


I also have a running cruelty free list going- click here.


Unboxing:

Vegan List and Updates:

Recent Reviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment