Connect on Social Media

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Kari Gran Vegan Friendly List

Kari Gran is a cruelty-free company that offers natural and organic makeup and skincare items. Just by looking at the ingredients, you can tell that they use simple ingredients that are designed for sensitive skin. Considering I have really sensitive skin, this company intrigued me. When I emailed them to inquire about vegan-friendly options, they informed me that the only ingredients that were not vegan-friendly were carmine and beeswax. They have a good selection of vegan-friendly options and I've created a list below of all their products.

Vegan Friendly
Cleansing Oil
Concealer
Essential Serum
Eyeshadow
Foundation
Hydrating Tonic
Setting Powder

Not Vegan Friendly
All the lip balms, wonder wip, lip bluff, and lip scrubs- contains beeswax
Mineral Blush- contains carmine
Three Sixty Five SPF 28- contains beeswax

Thank you for checking out my blog! More vegan-friendly updates, vegan lists, unboxings, and recent reviews are listed below.

I also have a new YouTube channel! If you'd like to check it out, please click here.

I also have a running cruelty free list going- click here.

Unboxings:

Vegan Lists and Updates:

Recent Reviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment