Connect on Social Media

Friday, March 24, 2017

Vegan Cuts Quarterly Makeup Box- Spring 2017


This is a brand new subscription service through Vegan Cuts where you receive at least four full sized products that retail for $70 or more. Vegan Cuts also has a monthly beauty box that I haven't tried, but I really wanted to check out their makeup box. Mostly because it's JUST MAKEUP. I don't like getting too many skincare items because I have such sensitive skin, so this looked perfect for me. This subscription is quarterly and is $39.95 per quarter. Not a bad deal! This is also their first makeup box ever!









Beauty Without Cruelty Full Volume Mascara in Black, Retail Value: $26
If you use vegan products, you know it can be difficult to find a vegan mascara that you actually like (even if you're not vegan, I think you know this struggle). I honestly think most applicators look the same- don't hate me- but I know some people are really picky (you do you!). For me, this is a great mascara. It was clumpy at all and was really easy to apply- even to the bottom lashes.


Elate Cosmetics Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Fierce, Retail Value: $19
For this box, you were able to choose your first, second, and third choices for what shade you would want for the lip gloss. Which I thought was a great feature since I always seem to get shades that I don't think I'll use. I actually got my first choice! This really is a beautiful shade and the lip gloss itself wasn't sticky.


Han Skin Care Cosmetics Romance Eyeshadow, Retail Value: $13
This one I wasn't too excited about mostly because I'm not a huge fan of pink, but it is a very subtle pink. When I applied it to my eyelids, it really was pretty in the inner corners. I think you could also use this as a highlighter.


Manna Kadar Radiance Split Pan Bronzer & Highlighter Duo, Retail Value: $21
I have heard of this brand before and didn't realize that they had vegan options. This highlighter and bronzer duo is stunning! The highlighter is definitely more on the subtle side, but you can build it up. The bronzer looked a little orange to me when I first swatched it, but it didn't show up that way on the face. It is really pigmented too and I didn't need to put much on my brush to get the pigmentation that I wanted.


Jersey Shore Cosmetics My Lash Secret Eyelash Curler, Retail Value: $25
As you can see, I still have this in its packaging. Mostly because I think eyelash curlers look like torture devices and I have never actually used one before. I'm thinking of giving this to someone else because I don't know if I'll ever use it. But if you like eyelash curlers, this is something I imagine you would like to receive in a box!

Total Value: $104!

If you're looking to try some cruelty-free and vegan products, but aren't looking to spend a lot of money, I think you would like this box. I'm not sure if you can still get the spring box, but they do have a summer box coming in June if you're interested. To sign up for the box, you can click here. They also have a YouTube account where they show sneak peeks for the subscription boxes.

I also have a new YouTube channel! If you'd like to check it out, please click here.

Petit Vour Boxes:

Vegan List and Updates:

Recent Reviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment