Connect on Social Media

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Love Goodly April/May Unboxing


Love Goodly is a subscription service that offers full-sized cruelty free, vegan, and eco-friendly products delivered to your door every other month for $29.95. Each box has a retail value of over $75.00- which is pretty great! Also, 5% of the sales go to a farm sanctuary. This is my first box from them and I'm excited to try out these products! If you're interested in the box, you can click here.









100% Pure Maracuja Mascara in Black TeaRetail Value $25.00
I haven't opened this because I have a few mascaras open right now, but I have been wanting to try this mascara. I haven't used anything from this brand, so I'm excited to give this a try. Love Goodly also offered to send a brown mascara if you didn't want this one- which I thought was a great option. I'm also weird and like the noise the tube makes when you take it out and for some reason that's a plus to me...



100% Pure Bright Eyes MaskRetail Value $7.00
Another item from this brand, but I haven't heard of this before. I tried it out last night and I really like it! It felt very hydrating and smells amazing. Even after I took it off, I could still smell it. I don't normally do these types of mask because I always thought they were gimmicky, but I think this actually worked.



One Love Organics Love Springs Eternal Youth Preservation SerumRetail Value $75.00
I don't normally like oils on my skin (I just don't like the feeling), but this wasn't greasy feeling at all. It's really light, but I could feel it working. Since I have dry skin, I'm always applying moisturizer and overnight treatments. I used this last night and my skin still felt soft in the morning. It also smells like green tea and jasmine- which I found very relaxing.



PureSol Konjac Body SpongeRetail Value $12.99
I have received so many of these for your face in subscription box services, so I wasn't too excited for this. This one is for your body and comes with something to hang it up with in the shower. I don't really like the ones for your face because they always irritate my skin, but I will try this out. I used it last night and while it didn't irritate my skin, I don't know if it really did anything. But you probably have to use it more than once to notice a difference.


Total Value: 119.99

The box also comes with a code for $10 off an order with a company called JUICE and a coupon for 15% off at Moo Shoes. They also send the standard card with all the information about the products included.



Overall, I'm very pleased with my box and I'm excited to receive more boxes from them!

I also have a new YouTube channel! If you'd like to check it out, please click here.


Vegan Lists and Updates:

Recent Reviews:
March 2017 Yeps and Nopes

No comments:

Post a Comment