Connect on Social Media

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Petit Vour April 2017 Unboxing



Petit Vour is a monthly subscription service where you receive 3-5 beauty related products every month for $15 a month in the United States ($23/month in Canada and $25/month for worldwide). The products are all cruelty-free and vegan friendly. The sizes of the products are usually deluxe or full size. I usually find a new favorite with each box and this month is no exception!









MarieNatie Love Marie Lip Gloss in Tickled, Retail Value: $18
This is as full sized product. On their website, it promises to not be sticky and I agree. It applies smoothly and doesn't have that sticky feeling that a lot of lip glosses can have. It also contains grape seed oil and Vitamin E that are meant to moisturize your lips. As someone who enjoys matte liquid lipsticks, I could use something like this in my life. The only drawback I have with this is the shade. I'm more into reds than pinks, so I would've enjoyed a red shade more.


French Girl Organic Nail + Cuticle Oil, Retail Value: $10
Coming from someone who doesn't do a very good job with taking care of my nails, I didn't know what to make of this product. I used it yesterday before applying nail polish and I think my nails and cuticles already look healthier. It also smells faintly of roses- which is one of my favorite scents. This isn't something I would normally pick out for myself, so I'm happy they included it.


Suntegrity 5 in 1 Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen in Fair, Retail Value: $6.60
From what I understand, everyone received a different shade of this to match their skin tone as closely as possible. When looking at their shade selection online, I noticed they didn't have anything for deeper skin tones, so I hope they add more later. This is a 5-in-1 that is meant to treat, hydrate, protect, prime, and cover. I tried this yesterday and it didn't feel greasy at all and was very hydrating. I used it as a primer and I think it worked well for that purpose. It also have SPF 30 in it- definitely a plus with summer fast approaching.


Nubian Heritage Body Lotion in Patchouli & Buriti, Retail Value $3
I have to say how amazing this smells. If you've ever used a lush bath bomb and know how your bathroom smells like that bath bomb for hours- that is what this smells like. It is meant for all skin types- including sensitive and dry skin. The full size is also a decent price at $12 and can be found at local stores (they have a where to buy on their website). I have very dry skin no matter what time of the year it is, so I am definitely going to be enjoying this!

Value of the box: $37.60

I also have a new YouTube channel! If you'd like to check it out, please click here.


Vegan Lists and Updates:

No comments:

Post a Comment