Connect on Social Media

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Nourish Beauty Box Unboxing April 2017




The Nourish Beauty Box is a monthly subscription box that is 100% cruelty-free, gluten-free, and vegan. For $34.95 a month, you get four full sized products. Considering the value of the box and quality of the items you receive, I think this is a really good deal! This is my first box that I have received and it arrived really quickly and I'm so excited about these products! If you're interested in this box, you can click here.

Seraphine Botanicals Chia + Camellia Eyeshadow Palette, Retail Value: $52
This was the item that I most excited to try out. I have tried a few things from this brand and have never been disappointed by their products. These are a mix of matte and shimmer shadows. They feel super creamy and are very pigmented! I was pleasantly surprised with these shadows! I wore a few of the shades on my eyelids yesterday and they applied great and lasted all day. I'm about to move and I think this is the perfect palette to use while traveling.





Nourish Nails in Follow Your Bliss, Retail Value: $12.50
This nail polish is by Nourish Beauty Box and the color looks stunning! I just painted my nails with a different polish right before I received this, so I haven't tried it yet. The color looks a little more green in the bottle, but looks yellow in pictures (the picture below is directly from their Instagram page). Either way, this is an awesome color for the spring and summer!



Peony Cosmetics A New Beginning Pumpkin Pre-Cleanse Cream, Retail Value: $36
First, I want to mention how amazing this smells. The only way I can think to explain this is that it smells like autumn. It is meant to be used before a cleanser to prep the skin and remove impurities such as makeup. I've used this twice now and I really like it! It's feels refreshing on the skin and like it's actually doing something. I haven't used anything from this brand before, but considering how much I like this after two uses, I'll have to look into their other products as well.


Alma Botanicals Hydrating Oil, Retail Value: $35
This oil is a multi-tasking product that is great for dry skin. One of the things it said you can do with this is put it on your lips to moisturize them. I have chronically dry lips and this instantly made them feel 100% better! You can also use this alone on your face, with a moisturizer, in the bath, all over your body, or as a hair treatment.


Value of the box: $135.50

I also have a new YouTube channel! If you'd like to check it out, please click here.


Vegan Lists and Updates:


No comments:

Post a Comment