Connect on Social Media

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Nourish Beauty Box May 2017 Unboxing

Hello friends and welcome to my blog! I have been on a temporary hiatus for the past few weeks because I was with my family, grieving the loss of my grandma. In that time period I needed to step away from social media, but I'm back now! Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts. I miss grandma everyday. Thank you for allowing me to take a break to grieve with my family.

Onto happier topics....

The Nourish Beauty Box is a monthly subscription box that is 100% cruelty-free, gluten-free, and vegan. For $34.95 a month, you receive four full sized products. This is my second box from Nourish Beauty Box and last month I was really impressed, so I have high hopes this month! If you are interested in the box, you can click here.


As you can see, mine arrived broken, but it is still usable. It was actually pretty easy to repair and I like the product, so I'm not upset about it. I have another blush from this company and it is one of my favorites, so I'm excited to try another blush from them! It smells really good, is creamy, and easy to apply. It's very pigmented so you don't need to apply a lot to your cheeks. I did contact Nourish Beauty Box about receiving a broken product and I am currently waiting on a response.


Nourish Nails Nail Polish in Live the Moment, Retail Value: $12.50
This nail polish brand is from Nourish Beauty Box themselves. We did receive one of these last month as well. I really like this shade, but I had the same problem with this nail polish as the one I received last month. It applies nicely and dries quickly, but it does chip pretty easily. Maybe there's a trick to making it last longer?

Mr. B's Necessities Calm/Sleep Aromatherapy Roll On, Retail Value: $11.95
This contains essential oils such as lavender, orange, sweet almond oil, and jojoba oil. You're meant to place it on your temples, neck, and chest to help you sleep. It is also safe for children and pregnant women. I used this last night since I sometimes have trouble going to sleep and I think it helped! I have tried a few products with lavender to help induce sleep, so I'm happy to receive this. Side note, lavender is also good for anxiety and PTSD (multiple doctors have told me this). Of course I recommend seeking professional help, but it is a good supplement to help.


Peony Cosmetics Prayers Answered Facial Polish, Retail Value: $45.00
Last month we were given another skincare item from this brand and I've been using that everyday, so I'm excited to receive something else from this brand! Looking at their website, this item is currently sold out. The first thing I have to say about this is that it smells amazing! It also has a creamy consistency- for some reason I thought it was going to be a paste. I used this last night and could feel it working already! It claims to help fade blemishes, so I'll have to keep using it to see if it does over time.

Total Value: $83.45

I also have a new YouTube channel! If you'd like to check it out, please click here.


Vegan Lists and Updates:


1 comment:

  1. Update: They sent me a new blush to replace the broken one :)

    ReplyDelete