Connect on Social Media

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Petit Vour May 2017 Unboxing

Petit Vour is a monthly subscription box service where you receive 3-5 beauty related products every month for $15 a month in the United States ($23/month in Canada and and $25/month for worldwide). I especially like this box because all the products are cruelty-free and vegan. You usually receive at least one full sized product- which is always great in a subscription box! My box did arrive a little late this month due to me moving across the country and forgetting to change my address on their website-oops! But lets get into the unboxing!


Han Skin Care Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Sunset, Retail Value: $13
I have received another eyeshadow from this company before in another box and have really been loving that one, so I'm excited to receive another! This shade is described as a "peach champagne with a shimmer finish" and I agree with that description. This is beautiful all over the lid and you can also use it as a highlighter. It is super creamy, blendable, and pigmented. Definitely happy to have this in this months box!


Mullein and Sparrow Hydrating Face Mist Toner, Retail Value: $8
This is a product that has multiple uses. It can be used as a toner, to hydrate throughout the day, or to prep the skin before makeup. I have used this as a toner and a primer and it is really hydrating. It says it is for mature and dry skin and while I'm only 25, I definitely have very dry skin. I haven't used anything from this company before, so I will have to look into their skincare line more!


Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Bath and Shower Oil, Retail Value: $5
We did receive an oil from this company before and after using it, I thought it was just okay, but I will give this one a fair shot. It does smell very strongly of lavender- as most "de-stress" products do. You can use this either in the bath or shower. Since having hip surgery in March, I do have muscle weakness (that's what physical therapy is for!) and therefore have pain, so I'm hoping this will at least help a little.


Juara Java Plum and Avocado Nourishing Mask, Retail Value: $6
This mask is meant to to moisturize the skin- which sounds great for someone with dry skin. It does smell strongly of avocado as well. I unfortunately had an allergic reaction to this, so I will obviously not be using it again. If you have sensitive skin or have allergic reactions often, I'd advise checking out the ingredients list beforehand.

Total Retail Value: $32

No comments:

Post a Comment