Connect on Social Media

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Nourish Beauty Box March 2018 Unboxing


The Nourish Beauty Box is a monthly subscription box that is 100% cruelty-free, gluten-free, and vegan. For $29.95 a month, you receive four full sized products. This is probably my favorite subscription that I receive! If you are interested in the box, you can click here.

I have never heard of this brand, so I am excited to try something from them. This does say that it is for oily skin types. While I have dry skin, I will give it a shot. I will say that it smells really good and has a gentle mist.


Peony Cosmetics Lip Succulent , Retail Value: $18.00
As someone who has dry lips, I appreciate anything that will add moisture to my lips. This is slightly tinted red as well (my favorite lip shade). Definitely excited about this one!


Nourish Nails in Reach Out, Retail Value: $12.50
We receive a nail polish in every box from this brand. I personally do not like pink nail polish, so I will be passing this along to someone else.




Seraphine Botanicals Goji + Galaxy Ethereal Glow Palette , Retail Value: $55.00
I love this brand and this palette looks gorgeous! They are cream highlighters- which I have a love/hate relationship with. I'm going to have to try this out more, but the swatches look promising!




Please don't forget to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe!

Unboxings:
Vegan Cuts Quarterly Makeup Box- Summer
Vegan Cuts Quarterly Makeup Box- Autumn
Love Goodly October/November 2017
Love Goodly August/September 2017
Love Goodly June/July 2017
Nourish Beauty Box November 2017
Nourish Beauty Box October 2017
Nourish Beauty Box September 2017
Nourish Beauty Box August 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment