Connect on Social Media

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Nourish Beauty Box Unboxing August 2017

 The Nourish Beauty Box is a monthly subscription box that is 100% cruelty-free, gluten-free, and vegan. For $29.95 a month, you receive four full sized products. This is probably my favorite subscription that I receive! If you are interested in the box, you can click here.











This product feels really creamy and is very pigmented. I don't know if I'll like it as a bronzer, but I think it would make a pretty eyeshadow. I think if you have a darker skintone, this could work as a highlighter as well. I'll have to see how it looks on me!

Nourish Nails in Breathe & Let Go, Retail Value: $12.50
We receive a nail polish in every box and this month we received a very bright blue shade. This is perfect for summer in my opinion. I've been wearing shades like this a lot lately so I'm happy to receive this!

Thistle Organic Beauty Absorb Face, Retail Value: $21.00
I've never heard of this brand before, so I'm curious to try out one of their products. This is meant to be used all over the face as a setting powder. I swatched this on my hand and it felt a little drying to me. It says it's unscented, but I think it smells like the beach- not a bad thing! I kind of wish it had a shifter in it though so I couldn't make a mess as easily. I'll try it all over my face and for baking and see what I think.


Peony Cosmetics Blemish Zapper, Retail Value: $26.00
Everything I receive from this brand smells amazing. This smells very earthy- it has witch hazel and tea tree oil listed in the ingredients. I have dry skin that is prone to acne, so I think this will really work for my skin type. You're meant to leave it on overnight and wash it off in the morning. Definitely excited for this!

Total Retail Value: $75.50

Please don't forget to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe!


Unboxings:
Vegan Cuts Quarterly Makeup Box- Summer
Love Goodly June/July 2017
Nourish Beauty Box July 2017
Nourish Beauty Box June 2017
Nourish Beauty Box May 2017
Love Goodly April/May 2017
Petit Vour June 2017
Petit Vour May 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment