Connect on Social Media

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Love Goodly August/September Unboxing

 Love Goodly is a subscription service that offers full-sized cruelty free, vegan, and eco-friendly products delivered to your door every other month for $29.95. Each box has a retail value of over $75.00- which is pretty great! Also, 5% of the sales go to a farm sanctuary. If you're interested in the box, you can click here.














Johnny Concert Glamour Eyeshadow in Martinis & Bikinis, Retail Value: $15.00
I've never tried anything from this brand and I'm always happy to discover new brands! There were ten possible shades we could receive this month. My eyeshadow came a little broken, unfortunately, but I can still use it. It is more of a lime green color and I don't normally wear shades like this, but I'll try it out!



Z Natural Life Deodorant, Retail Value: $9.99
I feel like a lot of subscription services have been sending me deodorant lately- y'all trying to tell me something? I've never heard of this brand, but I'm always down for trying out a new deodorant!



KINDri Los Angeles Organic Beauty Oil, Retail Value: $45.00
This is the most expensive item we're receiving this month. You can use this on your face for extra moisture or to remove makeup remover. I usually mix oils with a moisturizer since I have dry skin and I like the extra boost of moisture.



Red & Howling Custom Frenchie Print, Retail Value: $9.00
I don't know how to feel about this item, honestly. It's kind of cute, but it's not really something I can use. Even for decor purposes, it doesn't fit my style. Maybe give it to someone who really loves bulldogs?

Garden of Life Organic Plant Based Protein Bar, Retail Value: $2.95
I already ate this before taking pictures of everything- don't judge me. I was disappointed by this not because it wasn't good, but because I'd rather receive a beauty item rather than a food item.

Total Retail Value: $82.00

Overall, I'd say this box was just okay. Nothing in it really excited me, but it wasn't bad either.

Please don't forget to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe!






No comments:

Post a Comment