Connect on Social Media

Monday, October 9, 2017

Nourish Beauty Box Unboxing October 2017

 The Nourish Beauty Box is a monthly subscription box that is 100% cruelty-free, gluten-free, and vegan. For $29.95 a month, you receive four full sized products. This is probably my favorite subscription that I receive! If you are interested in the box, you can click here.


We've received a few things from this brand in the past and I've liked everything I've tried from them. These feel really creamy and are very pigmented. Definitely happy to receive this!


Nourish Nails in Kindness is King, Retail Value: $12.50
We receive a nail polish in every box and I love this shade! It's definitely a unique shade that I don't have in my collection. It looks like a metallic black and I can't wait to try it!

Alma Botanicals Fresh Bloom Mask, Retail Value: $ 22.00
This is a powder face mask that you mix in with water and rinse off after 15 minutes. I've used it a few times now and I really like it! I have sensitive skin and a lot of clay masks irritate my skin, but this one didn't at all and my face felt really smooth and hydrated after using it.


Peony Cosmetics Celery Heart, Retail Value: $30.00 
This is a moisturizer so naturally I'm excited about this since I have dry skin. I've used it a few times now and I really like it! It's definitely a thicker consistency, but doesn't feel heavy on my skin. It also smells really good. Will continue to use this product!

Total Retail Value: $79.50


Please also don't forget to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe!



No comments:

Post a Comment