Connect on Social Media

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Love Goodly October/November Unboxing


Love Goodly is a subscription service that offers full-sized cruelty free, vegan, and eco-friendly products delivered to your door every other month for $29.95. Each box has a retail value of over $75.00- which is pretty great! Also, 5% of the sales go to a farm sanctuary. If you're interested in the box, you can click here.














Mindful Skincare Blueberry Mask, Retail Value: $30.00
I love masks and this smells amazing! I used this for the first time yesterday and it felt really nice on my skin. It does smell like blueberries, but isn't overpowering. It didn't feel too harsh on my sensitive skin either. I've only used it once, but so far so good!


I actually received this in a different subscription service a few months ago and when I do remember to use it- I like it. It smells like lavender and I love lavender. Nice to have a backup!


Bella Pierre Blush in Autumn Glow, Retail Value: $35.00
I already own this blush in this exact shade, but it is one of my favorites. It's the only loose blush I have, but I love it. It's perfect for this time of year!


Moondani Mystic Mint Breath Spray, Retail Value: $8.50
I 100% do not like mint- which is probably why I didn't care for this. I do think it's an interesting item to include, but will pass it along to someone else since I'm not a fan of mint.


100% Pure Blush Brush, Retail Value: $19.00
Brushes are hands down one of my favorite things to receive in boxes. I also like that they included a blush and a brush to go with it. I've never tried a brush from this brand, but it seems like really good quality.

Total Retail Value: $104.00

Please don't forget to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe!



Unboxings:
Vegan Cuts Quarterly Makeup Box- Summer
Vegan Cuts Quarterly Makeup Box- Autumn
Love Goodly August/September 2017
Love Goodly June/July 2017
Nourish Beauty Box October 2017
Nourish Beauty Box September 2017
Nourish Beauty Box August 2017
Nourish Beauty Box July 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment