Connect on Social Media

Friday, November 10, 2017

Nourish Beauty Box Unboxing November 2017

 The Nourish Beauty Box is a monthly subscription box that is 100% cruelty-free, gluten-free, and vegan. For $29.95 a month, you receive four full sized products. This is probably my favorite subscription that I receive! If you are interested in the box, you can click here.















Nourish Nails in Be Gentle, Retail Value: $12.50
We receive a nail polish in every box. I personally don't like pink (or pastels for that matter), so I don't think this is the shade for me. Will be passing it along to someone else. But if you like pink, this would be a good option!


Peony Cosmetics Eyebright, Retail Value: $24.00
 Everything I've tried from this brand smells amazing and works really well. This doesn't have too much of a scent, but feels really nice on the skin. Definitely excited to use!


I haven't heard of this brand before and they're an Etsy brand! I love finding Etsy/Indie brands like this, so I'm excited for this. It smells amazing and feels super hydrating on my skin. Since I have dry skin, I definitely appreciate this!


I love highlighters, so I'm always happy to receive one in a box. This is more of a pinky shade that I wouldn't normally go for, but it is really pretty. It's more on the natural looking side, but so far so good! It feels really creamy and I haven't noticed it emphasizing texture or dryness.

Total Retail Value: $68.50

Please don't forget to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe!





No comments:

Post a Comment