Connect on Social Media

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Vegan Cuts Quarterly Makeup Box- Autumn 2017

 This is a subscription service through Vegan Cuts where you receive at least four full sized products that retail for $70 or more. Vegan Cuts also has a monthly beauty box that I haven't tried, but I really wanted to check out their makeup box. Mostly because it's JUST MAKEUP. I don't like getting too many skincare items because I have such sensitive skin, so this looked perfect for me. This subscription is quarterly and is $39.95 per quarter. Not a bad deal! If you're interested in this box, you can click here.





Pacifica Cherry Kisses Hydrating Lipstick Wipes, Retail Value: $6.00
This is something I've been wanting to try, so I'm happy we received it in the box this month! I've been wearing matte lipsticks a lot lately and these will come in handy. I tried them last night with some stubborn lipstick and it worked well.



TMF Pure Brow Pencil, Retail Value: $24.00
This is something I knew we were receiving beforehand and we were allowed to pick a shade. Unfortunately, they didn't have a shade for redheads so I'll be passing this to someone else.




100% Pure Cocoa Butter Semi-Matte Lipstick in Currant, Retail Value: $29.00
I love everything I've tried from this brand- plus all their makeup smells amazing. The formula of this feels nice. I'll have to try it out more to see if I like this particular shade on me.




Rejuva Minerals Water Resistant Mega Lash- Lengthening & Strengthening Mascara, Retail Value: $16.00
I always love receiving a mascara in a subscription service. The packaging on this seems really nice and the wand looks like something I would like. Definitely excited to try this out!




Bellapierre Cosmetics Contour & Highlight Pro Palette, Retail Value: $50.00
I was so surprised to see such an expensive item in this box! These feel like they're really good quality and I can't wait to try it.

Total Retail Value: $125.00

Please don't forget to also check out my YouTube channel!




No comments:

Post a Comment