Connect on Social Media

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Nourish Beauty Box September 2017 Unboxing

 The Nourish Beauty Box is a monthly subscription box that is 100% cruelty-free, gluten-free, and vegan. For $29.95 a month, you receive four full sized products. This is probably my favorite subscription that I receive! If you are interested in the box, you can click here.

 Nourish Nails in Celebrate Life, Retail Value: $12.50
Every month we receive a nail polish from the in-house brand. This month we received this interesting metallic brown shade. I love a good metallic nail polish, so I'm excited to have this!




Seraphine Botanicals Basil + Beet Vegan Eyeshadow Palette, Retail Value: $24.00
We received another palette from this brand in the past, so I was excited to see we were getting another one. These are insanely pigmented and I can't wait to play around with them more!



Peony Cosmetics Lips of an Angel in Stockings, Retail Value: $16.00
I've only tried skincare from this brand, so I'm happy to try out a lipstick from them. The formula feels really creamy and comfortable when I applied it. I don't normally wear pinks, but I'll give it a shot!



Clean Haven Naturals Makeup Brush Cleaner, Retail Value: $6.99
I've never heard of this brand before and when I looked them up, I realized that they're an Etsy shop. I always like finding new brands from Etsy. Looking around their shop, I'm definitely going to have to check them out more. I haven't tried this yet, but I always need a good brush cleaner!

Total Retail Value: $59.49

Please don't forget to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe!



No comments:

Post a Comment