Connect on Social Media

Friday, June 9, 2017

Love Goodly Unboxing June/July

Love Goodly is a subscription service that offers full-sized cruelty free, vegan, and eco-friendly products delivered to your door every other month for $29.95. Each box has a retail value of over $75.00- which is pretty great! Also, 5% of the sales go to a farm sanctuary. If you're interested in the box, you can click here.













Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovecraft, Retail Value: $20
I have a good collection of Kat Von D products and I've had mixed experiences with the liquid lipsticks. Some shades are really nice, while others (such as the darker shades) are a little patchy. This shade isn't one I would normally pick out for myself since I like red shades more, but this is a pink I would actually wear. This is described as a "mauve nude" on the Kat Von D website. This formula is definitely drying, so be sure to put something on your lips beforehand. It wasn't patchy and lasted all day on my lips. I'm happy to add this to my collection!


Faby Nail Lacquer in Hold My Hand, Retail Value: $12
I haven't heard of this brand before and was excited when I saw that we were receiving one of their nail polishes. Everyone did receive a different shade that is meant to be more summery. I unfortunately don't like bright  pink nail polish, so I wish I had received a different color. I'll be passing this along to one of my sisters who likes these kinds of shades. I'll have to check out their other shades to see if I like this nail polish.


Newchapter Perfect Hair, Skin, & Nails, Retail Value: $17
I was kind of surprised to see a vitamin supplement in a beauty box. I don't know if this will do what it says it will, but it can't hurt. If anything, it does have Omega-3 in it which is good for heart health. I will be trying this out and seeing if I see any results!




Gemtye Custom Heart Bracelet and Hair Tie, Retail Value: $ 28
Love Goodly did give us the option to choose from a black band or a turquoise one and since most of my wardrobe is black, I opted for the black band. This doubles as a bracelet and hair tie. I really like the idea of this and it's really cute! I also left it in my hair all day yesterday and it didn't leave me with weird bumps in my hair. Will definitely be getting some use out of this!



Fred + Far Trillion Pin, Retail Value: $12
This pin is meant to be worn as a reminder to love yourself on a daily basis. I thought this was a cool item to include and will most likely be attaching this to my purse.

Total Retail Value: $89

Overall, I am happy with my box! Thank you for checking out my blog!

I also have a new YouTube channel! If you'd like to check it out, please click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment