Connect on Social Media

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Vegan Cuts Quarterly Makeup Box Summer 2017

This is a subscription service through Vegan Cuts where you receive at least four full sized products that retail for $70 or more. Vegan Cuts also has a monthly beauty box that I haven't tried, but I really wanted to check out their makeup box. Mostly because it's JUST MAKEUP. I don't like getting too many skincare items because I have such sensitive skin, so this looked perfect for me. This subscription is quarterly and is $39.95 per quarter. Not a bad deal! If you're interested in this box, you can click here.










Au Naturale Cosmetics Eternity Lipstick in Elsa Luisa, Retail Value: $25.00
I've never tried anything from this brand and was happy to receive a lipstick. It also helps that Elsa is my middle name...But anyways, this is a more berry toned shade and is more on the sheer side. I tried building it up to see if you could get it to be more opaque, but it stays pretty sheer. I don't know how much use out of it I'll personally get because I tend to not like sheer lipsticks.



Pacifica Rainbow Crystal Liquid Mineral Strobe Multi Use Highlighter in Crystal Moon, Retail Value: $13.00
This product feels great when applying it and I really like the brush as well. The only thing about this that I didn't like is that on the face it looks really glittery. I don't normally like glitter highlighter, so I don't think I'd use it for that purpose. I would like this more on my eyes personally. There were a few different shades we could have received and I'm happy with the shade I received because I think it goes with my skin tone the most.


Manna Kadar Cosmetics Prime Time Eye & Lip Primer, Retail Value: $24.00
This primer feels creamy and moisturizing while swatching it and while applying it to my eyelids. I haven't tried it on my lips yet because I don't like the tint it would give my lips. As an eye primer, this works really well though. Definitely happy to receive this!



Emani Vegan Cosmetics Tantalizing Trio Eye ColorRetail Value: $20.00
I've never tried anything from this brand, but I've heard great things about them. The shadows are super creamy and pigmented. They went on my eyelids really nice as well. I'll have to check out this brand more because this is a great high quality product!



Vegan Cuts "Cosmic & Cruelty Free" Makeup Bag, Retail Value: $20.00
This was a bonus gift this time. The bag is a really good size and I love the print on it. I will definitely be getting use out of this.

Total Retail Value: $102

Please don't forget to check out my new YouTube channel as well!



1 comment:

  1. Nice blog about cosmetic boxes i think very helpful for womens.Thanks for sharing such a beautiful information for us.I hope you will share more information about cosmetic box.Pleasing keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete