Connect on Social Media

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Books I've Read This Month September 2017

Welcome my fellow book lovers to my blog! Now is when I list the books that I have been enjoying the past month. If you have any books recommendations, please let me know below. 

1. Dracula The Un-Dead by Dacre Stoker and Ian Holt
This is a book I received in a a subscription service and for some reason, didn't know this book. This is a sequel to Dracula that takes place 25 years after the original events of Dracula. I haven't read the original Dracula in a while, but I think this gives you enough back story that you still know what is happening. Would definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves horror and vampires!





2. Sting by Sandra Brown
This is another book that I received in a subscription service that I hadn't heard of before. It's about a sting that goes wrong and follows the characters as they try to find missing people and criminal masterminds. This book had so many twists and turns, that I couldn't put this one down.








3. One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
I mainly bought this book because I kept hearing people talk about it. It's like Breakfast Club meets Pretty Little Liars. When a classmate dies in detention, the other students with him become suspects in his death. However, all of them have secrets that they have been hiding and are trying to prevent from coming to the surface. I did guess the ending about half way through the book, but I still thought it was interesting and a good read.





4. Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella
5. Shopaholic Ties the Knot by Sophie Kinsella
These are the second and third books in the Confessions of a Shopaholic series. I read the first one a while ago and thought I'd continue with the series. I saw the movie when it first released and while many things stay the same in the movie, a lot is different. I've been enjoying the books and will continue the series in October.






6. Where the Light Falls by Allison Pataki and Owen Pataki
This is one of my favorite author's, so I was very excited to see her releasing a new book. This novel takes place during the French Revolution as the country deals with the aftermath of the Bloody Summer and trying to figure out how to organize their new Republic. I haven't finished this book yet (but probably will by the end of the month), but I already like it.






50 Book Challenge Tally: 42

Please don't forget to check out my YouTube channel!


Past Books I Read This Month:
August 2017
July 2017
June 2017
February/March 2017
January 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment