Connect on Social Media

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Juvia's Place Magic Palette Review


The Magic Palette by Juvia's Place is a new palette inspired by the sun and moon goddess. It has all the warmer shades on the top of the palette and the cooler tones at the bottom. The packaging is like the other Juvia's Place palettes and is sturdy. It doesn't have a mirror like the other palettes- which I don't mind. If you're interested in this palette, you can click here.









Here is a closer look at the shades:

Let's get on with the swatches!

From top to bottom: Nubia, Zakiya, Osun, and Kesi
Out of this first row, Nubia is definetly my favorite shade. This only required one swipe and is super pigmented. Zakiya was a little chalky and wasn't very pigmented when I swatched it. I had to do multiple swipes to really show the shade. On the lids, however, it showed up beautifully. Osun was a little chunky feeling, but not too bad. Finally Kesi was creamy and pigmented.

From top to bottom: Zuba, Nana, Boronu, and Kogi
The shades Zuba and Boronu are the same texture and pigmentation as Nubia from the first row. Nana gave me the same problem with swatching as Zakiya, but went on the lids fine. Lastly, Kogi was a little chalky feeling, but was pigmented.

From top to bottom: Fasco, Aja, Vai, and Yemoja
The shades in this row are the most pigmented out of all of the rows. I will say that Fasco looks a lot lighter when you swatch it versus how it looks in the pan. Aja did feel a little chalky, but again was very pigmented.

From top to bottom: Ife, Yara, Buzo, and Yejide
The shades Yara and Buzo are creamy and pigmented like the other shimmer shades. Ife and Yejide were not pigmented at all and chalky. Ife actually stained my skin, so I'm not really willing to put this shade on my eyelids.

Overall, I really do like this palette. Like the other Juvia's Place palettes I own, this one is very high quality at an affordable price. I'm not really sure why the matte shades don't swatch very well, but they go on the eyelids fine. If you're interested in this palette, I'd definitely say it's worth it!

I also started a new YouTube channel! Please be sure to subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN8FEJCVHss&t=9s


1 comment:

  1. You may get professional makeup lesson by Lina Cameron easily in London. This may help you to improve your makeup skills and knowledge about makeups. Also, you will able to learn how to make up your makeup looks flawless and long lasting!

    ReplyDelete