Connect on Social Media

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Petit Vour June 2017 Unboxing


Petit Vour is a monthly subscription box service where you receive 3-5 beauty related products every month for $15 a month in the United States ($23/month in Canada and and $25/month for worldwide). I especially like this box because all the products are cruelty-free and vegan. You usually receive at least one full sized product- which is always great in a subscription box! This will also be my last Petit Vour for a while as I did choose to end the subscription after this month.








Modern Minerals Lip Creme Tint, Retail Value: $20.00
I couldn't find this particular product on their website, so I'm going off of what the card says. To me, this looks like something from Pokemon- not kidding, that was my first thought.There were three different shades you could receive and I received the red one. This is really moisturizing on the lips and is a sheer finish. I am happy to receive a product like this since my lips are pretty much always chapped.


This came with two makeup remover wipes in the packet. These only had three ingredients- one of which is coconut oil. I've used other wipes with coconut oil in them before and for me, they work really well. These ones in particular weren't too moisturizing like the wipes I normally go for since I have dry skin. I don't think for me that this is a product I would repurchase.


I honestly don't like receiving perfumes in subscription boxes because I don't normally wear perfume. I thought this scent was too overpowering for me, so I think I will be passing this along to my sister. The full size if also $85- which seems a little pricey to me.


I've never used blotting paper because I have dry skin and these are meant more for oily skin. I wouldn't really get any use out of this product as well. If you like blotting paper, you'd probably be happy to receive this, but it's just not a product I would use.

I have a new YouTube channel! Please be sure to subscribe!


No comments:

Post a Comment