Connect on Social Media

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Nourish Beauty Box June 2017

The Nourish Beauty Box is a monthly subscription box that is 100% cruelty-free, gluten-free, and vegan. For $34.95 a month, you receive four full sized products. This is my second box from Nourish Beauty Box and last month I was really impressed, so I have high hopes this month! If you are interested in the box, you can click here.











Nourish Nails in 2nd Chances, Retail Value: $12.50
Every month we receive a nail polish from the in-house brand in a different shade. I wasn't too thrilled about the shade that I received as I don't like bright pink nail polish. Oddly enough, I received a very similar shade in another subscription box this month. Is this on trend and I didn't know it? Anyways, I'll be passing this on to someone who does like these kinds of shades.




I have a few items from this brand in my collection, and have been impressed with everything from this company so far. This liner is very pigmented and was easy to apply. I have recently been doing winged liner more often and I'm happy to now have this liner.


This is a brand I haven't heard of before and was excited to try this since I always have dry lips. While I do like the product and think it does what it's intended for, I'm not a big fan of the price tag. I think for a lower price, you can honestly find something that works just as well.



Peony Cosmetics Rapunzel Hair Mist, Retail Value: $15.00
Pretty much everything from this brand smells amazing and this product is no exception! It mostly smells like oranges and coconut. I will admit that I'm hesitant to use this product for two reasons. One being that I have naturally oily hair and don't normally put anything other than shampoo in it because most things make the grease worse. Second, it has two ingredients that I am allergic to and while this wouldn't be going directly on my skin, I don't really want to risk an allergic reaction.

Total Retail Value: $85.50

Overall, I like two out of four of the products in this month's box. I can't really blame them for the hair mist because of my allergies. Even though this isn't my favorite box from them, I'm still looking forward to next month's box. Thank you for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment