Connect on Social Media

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Yeps & Nopes November 2017

 Welcome to my November 2017 "yeps and nopes" of the month! This list is comprised of items that I have been loving this month and some that just didn't work for me. I am not sponsored or paid in any way to review these products. All the products mentioned are cruelty-free and vegan.







Yeps

This palette is mostly neutrals with a few pops of color. I love using this palette for everyday looks and have been using it a lot. The shades are very pigmented and blendable. I did a full review of this palette on my channel if you're interested.

 This is a palette I originally wasn't going to purchase because of the price, but now that I have it, I'm really happy that I went ahead and purchased it. You can create so many looks with this palette and I definitely think it is worth the price. I also did a review of this palette if you'd like to see swatches.

From top to bottom: Circles and Goth Topic
This is a newer addition to my collection and I think it is perfect for the fall/winter season. It's somewhere between a pink and red, but also has some purple.

This is a lipstick that I have been wearing almost nonstop and is the perfect vampy shade. I also love this formula because it is very long-lasting.

This highlighter is more subtle and a glow from within highlighter. I've been using this on my no-makeup makeup days. Essence is also super affordable!

I received this in a subscription service and it is the first thing I have tried from this brand. I especially like using this on my hands since my skin has been so dry with the colder weather. I especially like this because it sinks into the skin instead of leaving a residue like a lot of lotions do.

This is a full coverage concealer that I've heard is a dupe for the Tarte shape tape. It has been a while since I've tried the shape tape, but this is definitely full coverage. If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, I would recommend this!

Nopes
My main problem with this spray is how it sprays. It sprays so aggressively that it leaves liquid on your face and ruins your makeup.

My first problem with this is that it didn't do anything when I used it. The other problem I had with this is that it would make me breakout when I used it. I don't think this is a product I would recommend because it is expensive and I don't think it is worth it.

I did a full review of this palette on my channel if you're interested. This formula is different than the individual shades and I wish they had kept it the same. It emphasizes texture and dryness on my skin and is more of a glittery highlighter.


Please don't forget to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe!


Past Yeps and Nopes:
August 2017
June 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment