Connect on Social Media

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Yeps and Nopes June 2017

Welcome to my monthly "Yeps and Nopes" where I talk about the products that I have been loving and a few that just didn't work for me. Due to some personal reasons, I haven't posted one of these in a while. That is why this month's list is a little longer than my past posts. I am not sponsored or paid to talk about these products. All the products mentioned are cruelty-free and vegan.








Yeps

This is something I purchased during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty event and I've pretty much been using it everyday. I feel like this is the primer that never ends. It feels moisturizing and makes my makeup last all day. Would definitely recommend!



I purchased these two products from HauteLook since they are a little on the pricey side. I know everyone loves the Mary-Lou highlighter and now I know why! I've been using both of these products nonstop. If you'd like to save some money on them, I would recommend checking out HauteLook for when they go on sale again.


I received this in a Nourish Beauty Box and from the moment I saw it, I loved it. The shades aren't in your face pigmented, but apply nicely. I've been using this on day where I want a more natural look without too much shimmer. All the shades in this palette are stunning. I have really dug into this palette this past month and will need to check out more from this brand.


I orginally wasn't going to purchase this palette because I have the original, but now I am happy to have it in my collection. It does contain shades that weren't in the original palette that I think were really needed. It also has more highlighter choice and it contains lighter ones for paler skin tones that weren't there before. You can create a variety of looks with this palette so I've just been loving it this month!


I love all my products from Pretties for Your Face and recently I decided to pick up this magnetic palette. I purchased the smaller one, but you can also purchase a larger one as well. I just really like the design of this and thought people would like to hear about an affordable palette that's also awesome looking!


I've really only been using this palette for one shade in particular for my brows, but wanted to include it anyways. As the name suggests, you can use this for shadow, liner, and for the brows. I really like multi-purpose items like this and the quality of these is great. Would recommend!


From top to bottom: Swank, Bo$$, and Swank

This collection didn't originally appeal to me just because I prefer red lipsticks and this collection doesn't contain any reds (except for the limited edition holiday shade that they had). First, these smell like chocolate. Second, they apply evenly and feel great on the lips. They don't necessarily last all day, but I don't notice any patchiness either.



I own a few of the Kat Von D lipsticks, but this one in particular is my favorite. It's the perfect bright red that I love. I love the formula of these as well. They're definitely a traditional lipstick that will transfer throughout the day. They don't feel drying at all, so it's great during the summertime. She also has a variety of shades, so there's something for everyone.


This is a product I received in a Petit Vour and have been using everyday. It smells amazing and feels great on my skin. I'm someone who always forgets to apply lotion, even though I have dry skin. With this, I actually remember to do it since I love the smell. I know this brand is also available at Target and Ulta, so I'll have to check out more of their products!


This is no longer available on their website or at Ulta, but I did find it on iHerb. I don't know if they're discontinuing this product, but I hope not. I'm almost out of mine now because I use it all the time. I have really dry skin, so I love anything that is super moisturizing. This leaves my skin feeling great and I can notice the different the next day when I apply my makeup.


I tried some e.l.f. skincare items years ago and it was too harsh on my skin, so I've pretty much steered clear of their skincare. I don't know if they changed their formula because this is gentle on my skin. It is the last product I use during my night routine and I've noticed a difference in my skin. Best part is that it's affordable! 


I received this in a Nourish Beauty Box and have been using this every other day (because my skin is so sensitive, I can't exfoliate everyday). For one, it smells amazing. I really can't even explain the smell. Everything I've tried from this brand smells amazing. I can also feel it working when I use it.


I don't have any "nopes" for this month!

Please be sure to check out my new YouTube channel and subscribe!


Past Yeps and Nopes:
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment