Connect on Social Media

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Books I Read This Month: June 2017

 Welcome my fellow book lovers to my blog! I know it has been a few months since I have posted one of these, but I am happy to be back! Now is when I list the books that I have been enjoying the past month. If you have any books recommendations, please let me know below. This month I mainly focused on the PLL series and some romance novels.


1. Heartless by Sara Shepard
2. Wanted by Sara Shepard
3. Twisted by Sara Shepard
4. Ruthless by Sara Shepard
I've been making my way through these books since January of this year. Ruthless is the last of the books that I personally own, so I definitely need to go purchase the other books. Even though the TV show just ended, I still want to continue with the books. Partially because I didn't like how the show ended. But that's a whole other can of worms...




5. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
I had a few people recommend this book to me and after finding it on clearance at Target (score!), I couldn't resist picking it up. It follows the story of a girl named Violet and a boy named Finch who are from different social cliques in high school. They end up becoming great friends (and eventually girlfriend and boyfriend). It's hard to explain the book too much in detail without giving it away, but I enjoyed how the characters developed in the story.





6. Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
I have always been one of those people who needs to read the book before the movie comes out. I went through this book pretty quickly since a lot of the conversations are via email. If you've seen the trailer already, then you have a basic idea of what it is about. I haven't seen the movie and I'm honestly not sure if I will because it seems like they have changed a lot of things.








7. Note to Self by Connor Franta
Connor is the first YouTuber I started watching and I love his writing style as well. I also have his first book, so I thought I would enjoy the second one as well. I was not disappointed! This is one that I also went through pretty quickly because there are a lot of photos and poems- which are both gorgeous by the way. You don't have to read the first one to understand this one, but I would recommend both of them anyways!




50 Book Challenge Tally: 23

I also have a new YouTube channel! Please be sure to check it out and subscribe!


Past Books I Read This Month:
February/March 2017
January 2017
December 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment